We’re looking for another team member for Weather Factory. from 2019.
We need someone with
- UI skills, specifically but not exclusively in Unity
- Good visual design instincts (and ideally system design instincts)
- At least one complete commercial games project, preferably in a studio of <10 people
The last is important – we’re looking for someone with experience of working in a small team on a commercial project, not for new talent.
Multidimensional folk strongly preferred. I mean people with additional skills beside UI (animation, art, audio, music, video, web or others), rather than horrors from other spaces. Other-space horrors will be considered.
If you’re interested, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, something about why you’re interested, and answers to the following
- what’s the biggest risk in game dev?
- what are your favourite books and/or films?
- what’s your ideal working day?
- what do you do that isn’t games?
- what is best in life?
This is a long-term process: we’ll hire when we hear from the right applicant. UK residents preferred, but I’d sponsor the right person for a visa if it were a particularly good match.