Cultist Simulator: Zero Dot One Dot Two
I’ve patched Cultist Simulator! These are the headlines:
- * Once you’ve started recruiting followers, they can lose interest if you’re too sane. Conversely, if you’re too obviously deranged, your group will attract the attention of an Inspector.
- * Inspectors occasionally arrest people until dealt with. Right now you can just send followers to Sort Them Out; I’d like to add options to convert their interest into an obsession and possibly recruit them.
- * Log now bundles change messages together, indicates action that triggered a message, is otherwise tidied
- * Added an Assign action to make it easier to determine how to use an Expedition, and deal with Inspectors and other nuisances
- * Moved log to left, and actions menu into the workspace panel. See how you get on with it.
- * Dreaming now always affects sanity; studying an item will not consume it, or will disassemble it into equally useful consequences.
- Full changelog is here; Cultist Simulator is here. oh and here’s the signup link for announcements.
on Cultist Simulator: Zero Dot One Dot Two