- Location: London
- Founded: December 2017
- Press contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press contact: email@example.com
- Address: Maurer Court, Mudlarks Boulevard, London, SE10 0SZ
- Logos: download .zip here
- Cultist Simulator (2018)
- ‘That Library Game’ (technically unannounced) (2020)
- Unannounced title (COMING SOON)
- Developer: Weather Factory
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Release date: 31st May 2018 (PC), 2nd April 2019 (mobile)
- Price: £14.99 / $19.99 (PC), £6.99 / $6.99 (mobile)
- Assets: download .zip here
- Beginner’s Guide: download PSD here
SEIZE FORBIDDEN TREASURES. SUMMON ALIEN GODS. FEED ON YOUR DISCIPLES.
A double BAFTA-nominated game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea.
Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you’re looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world.
This divisive, award-winning Lovecraftian card game is now over 110,000 words and localised into English, simplified Chinese and Russian. Take a look at our roadmap to see what’s coming next.